At Gate Of India we offer meals of excellent quality and invite you to try our delicious food.
The key to our success is simple: providing quality consistent food that taste great every single time. We pride ourselves on serving our customers delicious genuine dishes like: Indian
Eat delicious food. Grab a drink. But most of all, relax! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support.
Vegetarian / Vegan Options |Halal Options | Families with young kids | Private Room | WiFi | Events / groups | Pet Friendly (reservation required)
If you have any food allergies we recommend that you ask for our allergen menu. It is important to highlight your allergies to your server or comment on your online order. It is important to note that we handle many ingredients in our kitchen, we will take extra care once your allergies are highlighted to us.
€21.50p.p. | A Buffet of Food at your table We are very excited to promote our Tapas Menu, available Monday to Thursday (Excluding Public Holidays and Special Occasions) Perfect to Sample different dishes! How Does it work: - Ask for Tapas Menu, - Choose what you want - Order from your Waiter - Eat - Order as many times as you want. You can order an unlimited number of times, but no Take Away is allowed. Hope you Enjoy!
Tables are a maximum of 6 persons or the same household. We recommend that you reserve your table.
For Collection please come at the designated time, and remember to wear a mask.
Measures in place to safe guard all our health.
1. Physical Distancing tables 2m apart.
2. Guests required to wear masks until seated.
3. Proper use of disinfectant and viricidal chemicals
4. Hourly cleaning of high contact areas.
5. Sanitiser is available throughout the restaurant
6. Monitoring the health of our staff & we will ask them to remain home should they feel a hint of illness.
7. Menus are available online, or use of disposable menus
8. Use of Disposable table cloths.
9. Cutlery, plates and glassware washed in dishwasher at 70 C
10. AC Filters Sanitised weekly